Information Required when a Military Figure Visits the State
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the State of Qatar (Department of Protocol) – presents its best regards to all diplomatic missions and distinguished offices accredited to the State of Qatar,
The Ministry requests that the heads of diplomatic missions and distinguished offices accredited to the State take into consideration that in the event of a visit by a senior military figure (Minister of Defense / Chief of Staff / Force Commanders) to the State, or when requesting an interview with HE Dr. Khalid bin Mohammad Al Attiyah - Minister of State for Defense, or with Lieutenant General (Pilot) H E Ghanem bin Shaheen Al Ghanim - Chief of Staff of the Qatari Armed Forces.
The competent authority must be provided with the information described below before the visit or the interview in sufficient time for it to make the necessary arrangements. The information is as follows:
- Biography of the visiting person.
- Details of arrival and departure times.
- Information about the members of the delegation.
- The points to be discussed during the interview.
- The objective of the visit.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Qatar takes this opportunity to express its utmost appreciation and respect to all.
- To all diplomatic missions and distinguished offices accredited to the State of Qatar.